Germany is one of the prosperous and most developed nations in the world, and thanks to its robust economy, job seekers can find plenty of chances there. Germany offers 6 months of a job seeker visa. The German government has established this special visa category called the Job Seeker Visa to assist job seekers in finding jobs in Germany because it acknowledges the value that qualified workers bring to Germany.
You can find more details about different visa types and processes in our detailed Visa Page:
Job Seekers can remain in Germany for up to six months while they look for work thanks to the Job Seeker Visa, a temporary residence permit. The visa is intended to draw highly skilled workers to the nation and give them the chance to learn more about the employment opportunities in Germany.
People who fulfill certain criteria, such as having a recognized degree, at least five years of relevant work experience, and enough money to support themselves while they are in Germany, are granted the visa. A valid passport and evidence of health insurance are also requirements for applicants.
You can find details about the Job Seeker Visa for Pakistanis on our page.
The Job Seeker Visa is a temporary residence permit that allows individuals to stay in Germany for up to six months so that they can look for a job in Germany.
Job Seeker visa is valid for 6 months. If the job seeker person is successful in finding a job during this 6 months duration. He/ She can apply for a long term work visa and continue to work in Germany.
Any person having bachelor’s or higher degree from a foreign University or from a German university in a field related to the work.
You must show that you have enough funds to support yourself during your stay (at least 6 months) in Germany. This can be in the form of a bank statement or a letter of commitment from a sponsor. It should be blocked amount, equivalent to 5607 Euros.
You must have health insurance from the embassy approved companies that covers your health for the duration (at least 6 months) of your stay in Germany.
- Collect all necessary paperwork, such as a passport, academic transcripts, and bank records.
- Book an appointment in the Embassy. You can use our services for appointment booking.
Visa appointment booking service for German Embassies in Pakistan, only for 10 Euros
- Submit online online registration registration and required documents.
- Attend the embassy interview and present your application and accompanying paperwork.
- The embassy will process your application, it might take a few weeks.
- You will receive a visa if your application is accepted, allowing you to enter Germany and search for work there for up to six months.
The following documents are required to apply for the Job Seeker Visa:
- Valid Passport with at least two blank pages
- Completed visa application form
- Two recent passport-sized photograph.
- Educational certificates (Matriculation, Intermediate, Bachelor and Master degree )
- Work experience certificates
- Bank statements or a letter of commitment from a sponsor
- Health insurance certificate
- Cover letter
You can use our service to get help with writing all the documents.
Monday – Thursday from 14:00 – 16:00 hrs.
For Job Seeker visa a proof of accommodation in Germany is required for the initial period of 30 days
The process of verification takes between 8 to 12 weeks after submission of the application. Its better to book an appointment in time. You can use our visa appointment booking page to get appointments in German Embassy. Visa appointment booking service for German Embassies in Pakistan, only for 10 Euros